Cyber Security Training
Our Cyber Security Training (powered by KnowBe4) includes the following as part of the service:
- Phishing simulations at a rate of roughly one per week. These are safe phishing emails, which if a user does not take the appropriate cautious steps, and clicks on a link or opens an attachment, will then trigger a short piece of training about how to spot phishing emails.
- A short piece of training roughly every three weeks: covering many aspects of cyber security. The training can be done by the user at any time in the three week period, and are usually only a few minutes long;
- The option for policy rollout to users through the KnowBe4 system;
- A weekly security tip emailed to each user;
- A monthly KnowBe4 security newsletter;
- Monthly reports on phishing and training;
- The option for certain users to have report level access to the KnowBe4 system;
- Automated emails to managers showing whenever anyone is assigned training (including those who have fallen for a phishing simulation), and to point out if someone is failing to complete their allotted training.
- The Phish Alert Button (PAB). This is a button that sits on the users’ Outlook clients, and empowers the user to react to suspected phishing emails. If the user identifies an email as a phishing email, they press the button:
- if it is a simulation then the user receives a message praising them for spotting the email and then removes the email;
- if it is not a simulation then the user receives a message thanking them for reporting it, and then sends the email onto whichever email address is set in the system for this purpose for further attention. The email is then removed from the user’s inbox;
- The monthly email exposure report – https://www.knowbe4.com/email-exposure-check/
As part of the setup, we need to:
- Set up the whitelisting or Direct Message Injection (DMI) Integration;
- Assist with rolling out Phish Alert Button (PAB);
- Set up the initial list of users on the platform.
Billing is done monthly per licensed user.
- Billing is based on protecting all users within the organisation.
- This is adjusted monthly on request as we need to add or remove users from the system so they can receive or be removed from the testing and training program.